The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Turn table

Discussion in 'Scenery, Props, and Rigging' started by athrow, Jan 8, 2008.

1. athrow

athrow Member

Does anybody have specs for a revolving stage. please help me out manual or automated

2. icewolf08

icewolf08 CBMod CB Mods

Controls Technician - TAIT Towers
    If you use the search feature you will find that there are many discussions about building revolves. I believe some even have some drawings associated with them. If you can't find what you need with a search, then you will have to give us more details for us to be able to help you. Things like what show, how big a revolve, what your budget constraints are, how long the run is, etc.

Also, stop by the New Members forum and introduce yourself, we love new people!

3. bobgaggle

bobgaggle Well-Known Member

Shop Foreman
    I just built a 22' stage revolve for my school's production of Jekyll and Hyde, If you want I can send you pics of the construction and some specs from the build. I also just posted a thread of what not to do when building a revolving stage...thats in carpentry.

4. soundlight

soundlight Well-Known Member

As Icewolf said, there are a number of detailed threads on the construction of revolving stages. As I remember, Van came up with some pretty good plans. Do a few searches and you'll get some good results.