Twilite System

thebikingtechie

Anyone have a twilite system for turning on lights from the house. We have one and it keeps freezing up and we can't set any memories for it, like you're supposed to be able to do. Any Ideas?

More info. is needed, as I have no idea who makes a Twilite system. Google had all sorts of suggestions, including Twilite Caskets, but I don't think that's it.

SB

Twilight is made by Electronics Diversified.
Thanks,
Ben

Thank You

Next suggestion is to contact the manufacturer and/or a service center.

Do a Google and their webpage comes right up. Lots of good info. here.

SB

Oh, forgot to ask and off topic now

What kind of bike techie ?, mt. biking, BMX ?, roadie ?. Motor cycle ?.

Just asking as mt .and road cycling is my other passion.

SB

Freezing up, and not storing cues, or looks, sounds like, and I'm guessing here < just want to qualify that first> it could be a battery issue. I would check the wiring diagram and see if there is a battery listed on the tech sheets. on many of the older memory systems a small lithium was used to retain volatile memory when the unit turned off or unplugged. Most of those systems can crash quite badly when the battery runs out < I'll tell the story of the Panache I was running sometime> Be certain to reads specs and contact the manufacturer prior to servicing however. Many of these systems require you to "drain" a cmos chip prior to replacing the battery, it resets the BIOS flag that is the root of the freezeup in the first place. There area bunch of good guys out there at EDI. call them.

< incidently, and name dropping, The lighting company I managed was the place in which EDI was born, Hollywood Lights, in Portland. Shameless name dropping expirience over back to regularly scheduled programming.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back