Unleashed in Los Angeles!

Hello!

My name is Andrew Moore, and I'm president pro tem of Theatre Unleashed in Los Angeles. We're a new company, incorporated on April Fool's Day of this year, 35 members strong.

So far we've produced an evening of original one-acts (a three week run), The Tempest (a four week run), and we're currently in production on an original play that I wrote and directed, Pin-Up Girls (a scheduled five week run.) In addition to that, we had a very successful run of "coffee shop" one-acts and a number of great fundraising events. We've consistently hit and even exceeded our fundraising targets every time!

You can find out more about us on our website: Theatre Unleashed | A Non Profit Theatre Company in Los Angeles.

I joined this site to connect up with other theatre people, swap stories, share advice, and generally network!

Well, if you've hit and exceeded your fundraising targets- something is going right! Welcome to the Control Booth scrapsflippy, and please poke around the Search tool whenever you feel the need. Lots of good things are hiding in the vault....

Good to have you! :clap:

Welcome! Sounds like your venue is awesome!

Join in on the discussion, ask what you want, answer what you can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back