Update Personality attributes

CJKMaps

Amusing the strands palette VL for theatre and would like to get an updated personality attributes from Thomann lighting . I have the Ignition Co9 V2 LED Flood RGBW wash light to include in the lighting rig but can't find the personalities in the library. any help would be highly appreciated
Thanks .

Well here is manual. First you have to decide which mode you are going to set the fixture.

Second, the Pallete VL is a pretty old new board. So the chances you will have this fixture in your personality library is pretty slim. You have 2 options. You make it yourself in the built in personality editor or see if you can download the latest library from strand.
F37B3B34-C4CB-47AD-8C06-FF0AC3E9A8CB.jpeg

depending on the mode you go with though I would just set the dmx to the corresponding channel and run it channel by channel.

This is what I dug up I make no promises what it does or doesn’t do to your console. (https://pathwayconnect.com/downloads/strandlibrary/ )

I will say it’s pretty easy to find everything you need for the palette, go strand on the light palette.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back