Updated ControlBooth Theme

dvsDave

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Senior Team
CB Mods
Fight Leukemia
As you can see, we've finally taken the cover off the latest revision of the ControlBooth theme. Some of the goals were to simplify the top menu, make some features easier to access and provide a more visible search bar.

We have extensively testing this new theme over the past several months. However much we pursue perfection, it's always just beyond our grasp. So, if you do find a bug, please let us know.

"Blogs" appears in two places. "Wiki" and "Search" have lost their drop-down feature. Could these be moved to the bottom bar and "FAQ" and "Members List" be moved to the top tabs?

we'll see. I know blogs are appearing in two places, still working on that. I didn't plan on bringing back the wiki dropdown, I'll see what we can do for search.

I REALLY like the new layout. The Tabbed look is cool. and I like "Today's Posts" in addition to the "New posts". Thanks for the work !

Big improvement! I really like the new top section - with the tabs and whatnot, and the search right there. Nice job!

Very coo, but A few things I see, (Firefox 3.0 & Windows XP Pro SP3) is the symbol showing people have donated has the black edges around it, and the headphones do the same. Maybe it's just my computer, I'll try it in Ubuntu later.
Nick

I really like the new layout. The top section appears more organized and user friendly. I would imagine it is easier for newcomers to navigate with the tabs.

~Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back