USITT 2013, Who is leading a session?

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
I know a few of our members will be speaking at USITT. Please take a minute to promote the session you'll be speaking at here.

On top of doing some portfolio reviews for the lighting commission, I'll be speaking at The First Three Years: What to Expect.

I'm presenting: "Teaching Technical Theatre Projects in High School" at 8am, Friday 3/22 with my co-presenters Charles Kirby and Dana Taylor.
"The care and feeding of the high school design/tech program. The panel consists of both teachers and students who will share their experiences and project ideas. Audience questions and discussion will be encouraged to allow the sharing of production methods and troubleshooting solutions."

I hope see you there.
Scott

I'm presenting "Production Electrician Survival" at 8am Sat. 3/23 with my co-presenters John McKernon and Tony Kambic.
"The role of the theatrical production and/or master electrician - what skills do you need? What is your relationship to the lighting designer, assistant lighting designer, production manager, etc.? What's involved in prepping a show? How do you figure out circuiting? What wiring skills do you need to master? What NEC codes apply to you? How to work with shop orders and shops. Do you need to be licensed, certified, and/or insured? House electrician vs. Production electrician. What happens on tour?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back