USITT 2013, who's attending?

gafftapegreenia

CBMod
CB Mods
Just a thread to start gathering the names of those attending USITT this year and to start discussing our CB meetup. Happily I shall be attending this year, which is personally exciting for the fact that I haven't been back in Milwaukee since I graduated from Marquette.

Thanks for this, it reminds me I need to do all of that. I'll be there for sure, just have to book the hotel and register....

Wish I could attend but, once again, it falls on a week of tech for us. It is always a great time. For all of those who can make it, enjoy!

~Dave

The DVS one and I will both be there. I'm not sure if anyone else from the CB staff will be going. There will definitely be an official meetup. We had issues with the audio that we shot at LDI and the video turned out unwatchable. We're going to get it right this time and bring you some great video coverage right here. More to come as our plans develop.

I would go, but I have a rather sizable event that weekend.

I'll be there! Doing three sessions for the sound commission Saturday and I'm hoping to storm chase a few days after the conference :)

John

I will be there as well!! (Finally) It will be my first convention, so I'm pretty excited. I don't know if I'm going for business or pleasure yet, I might have to man the booth for my work.

I hope I can get there for Friday and Sat. I have an install starting on Monday but it's only 9 dead hung lines with 5 tracks. Hope we can finish Wednesday or early Thursday so I can drive up. I'd love to match up live faces to the names on CB.

I'm going, but looking for a place to stay from Monday night through Sunday morning. If anyone's willing to share, PM me and we'll work something out.

I will be there. Will keep an eye out for the gathering info. Not sure where I'll be yet as will likely be on the ETC stand, running a session on Saturday and then am a backup tour guide for ETC managers. ETC is allowing all managers that wish to go to be bused to USITT and given tours of the show floor and the conference.

David

I will also be there, and very excited to attend. This will be my first time USITT, and I very happy that it is here in Wisconsin. I have wanted to go for years, but was always unable to get off work, this year I was able to keep that week free. Better yet I live about 25 Min south so that helps a lot. Looking forward to meeting others there.

I too will be there. Looking forward to the meetup. Hopefully it doesn't conflict with another appointment this year.

Working on figuring out if I can get my work to pay for it. I'd love to go but that is a steep price.

Thanks Kelite, we will definitely have a meet up at the Apollo booth. We, have to look at the schedule and figure out the best time. More information to come.

Excited to be going for the first time this year! As a student getting an undergrad I am excited to see what all there is to see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back