VRommel

Pathway Connectivity - Retired
Premium Member
Greetings from your friends at Pathway Connectivity. It is USITT time again and we have a lot of new product to demonstrate at the show this year. We will be in booth #705. We'll have our entire product line in the booth - all connected together and driving lights of course - with these new additions to the catalog ready for your hands-on exploration.
  • Choreo NSB - Modular PoE slider and button stations! Connect them to your network and use a tool in Cognito 2 or Choreo Set Up to discover the stations and pair buttons and/or sliders to targeted Memories for remote recall. Because the stations are broadcasting their instructions over the network, a single station can command Memories on multiple controllers.
  • VIA 5 for eDIN - What better way could there be to connect and power Cognito2, Choreo, Choreo NSB stations and Pathport nodes than a VIA switch made for eDIN? We have two models, one with five copper Gigabit PoE ports and one with the five copper ports plus 1 Gigabit Fiber (1000Base - SX) port.
  • eDIN 1016 Module - The eDIN 1016 8-port RDM hub brings flexibility to single universe DMX distribution systems. RDM discoverable and able to be connected on a daisy chain, 1016 modules use automatic DMX sensing - across four operating modes - that enables any port to detect a roving DMX source and act as an input; or, two inputs can be merged together; or, the user may select between inputs, or, an input priorty scheme may be invoked.
  • Consolette - Consolette is a desk-top enclosure designed to hold a Choreo controller or three Choreo RBS modules or any standard Decora style device including Pathway Connectivity receptacle inserts.
  • Pathport Refurbishment Kit - You don't need to throw those old nodes away! The Pathport Refurbishment Kit is a component replacement of non-volatile RAM and processing that provides a simple and fast update to these key electronics components in any legacy two port gateway manufactured by Pathway Connectivity (remember now, some of them have a different label on them). Significantly extend the life of an existing installation and insure access to the latest industry standards and protocols and save some money in the process.
  • Pathscape Suite - Meet with the Pathscape Suite development team and get an advance look at the product that will replace Pathport Manager. Soon to be introduced for download on our web site, the Pathscape Suite is an amalgamation of Pathport Manager for node configuration, VIA Manager for switch configuration and RCAP for RDM configuration all in one product and more yet to come.
On Thursday, our Robert Bell will be presenting the at the Innovation Stage from 5:10 to 5:30 and he'll be doing a practical demonstration of how these products all connect together as the Pathway Connectivity Choreo System Solution.

Can't make Robert's presentation? There is a gallery adjacent to the Innovation stage where a functional hands-on kiosk will be there for you to test drive a set of fixtures supplied by our friends at Altman Lighting.

It's going to be a great show. We hope you can join us.

Best Regards,
Pathway Connectivity

Van Rommel
Director Business Development

Reactions: Rob
I had a chance to stop by your booth yesterday and was very impressed, the new wall mount controls will push the choreo very firmly into the architectural market. They have most everything I could want from a device like this. My only remaing qualm would be that there does not appear to be multiple color options in finish for the NSBs. I am definitely planning on getting a demo unit along with some LED recessed cans so I can ditch phillips hue entirely(a word for the wise, never attempt to get 300 hue lamps to work together, they won't)

Here is our very first 360 degree video with Robert Armstrong from Pathway Connectivity showing off their new products.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I particularly liked watching Dave at the beginning.

Me too!

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 40
When will the Pathport refurbishment kit be available? Also can you give a ballpark of the cost or a vendor where I can get a quote?
Thanks,
Andrew

Hi Andrew:

Good Afternoon! and, Thank You! for your inquiry.

The 6299 Pathport Refurbishment kit is US$430.00 MSRP. I am happy to tell you that we have these in stock and they are shipping. A Pathway Connectivity dealer can give you a quotation of sales price and delivery terms.

Best Regards,
Pathway Connectivity

Van Rommel
Director Business Development

So these upgrade kits will work with another (three letter) branded but Pathway made nodes?

The refurbishment kit is a physical hardware swap out. Any two-port node manufactured by Pathway using a daughter-style core board - and the two-port node design hasn't changed since its introduction in 2001 - can be refurbished by changing out the core. Replacing the core re-serializes the node as a Pathport.

The data sheet, which includes instructions on how to do the swap, can be found here: http://216.92.246.188/index.php/pro...net-nodes/120-pathport-refurbishment-kit-6299 And you get a foretaste of our new website design.

I hope this helps answer your question.

Robert.

Robert Armstrong
Manager - Technical Sales and Product Support
Pathway Connectivity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back