USITT Salt Lake City 2016 - Who's going?

dvsDave

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Senior Team
CB Mods
Fight Leukemia
I'll be there. Got a new camera to play with that's going to make the show a lot more fun for those of you watching from home.

I will be attending along with some other students from my chapter, we will be there for the whole conference. Really looking forwards to it this year!

I'm arriving Tuesday, departing Fri AM

Sadly I can't go to this one. I'll be home running Tech for my kids' school production of Shrek... Letting my Freak Flag Fly.

Not sure what days ill be able to be at the conference, but since I live here in SLC, I would be happy to find time to connect with anyone who is here! If anyone is interested in coming up to see our theatre and what we do, please let me know!

Skipping this year. Going to the NATEAC conference this July.

Thursday night is St. Paddy's Day, and I have no idea what that's like in SLC ( @icewolf08 ?) Would happily have a public meetup, just somewhere lower-key than a bar.

Thursday night is St. Paddy's Day, and I have no idea what that's like in SLC ( @icewolf08 ?) Would happily have a public meetup, just somewhere lower-key than a bar.
St. Pattys is pretty crazy at most of the bars here. There are plenty of other chill places, or I am happy to book our function space at the theatre as well. We are dry teching Cowgirls thursday evening, but I am sure I could figure something out.

We've got a few people coming this year from Creative Conners. Swing by our booth to say hi. If there is a meetup happening I'd love to pop in also.

@PeterV, I know you all will be a little busy, but we use a bunch of your gear up at the theatre, so if you have time to stop by at all, that might be cool.

I will be there Weds late through Sat early. Come by the ETC Rigging booth and say Hi. Let me know if there's a gathering.

David

Users who are viewing this thread

Back