Vectorworks 2011 Symbols Problem/Bug

cvdub

I have the student version of Vectorworks 2011 and as I insert lighting instruments (particularly ETC Source Four units,) The instrument will show up, and then disappear with only 3 lines remaining something like this in place of where the instrument should be:
___
___

___

I've tried working around this, but as I reopen the plot on a different machine, the instruments are no longer there at all. I've updated/uninstalled/reinstalled but nothing seems to work. Any ideas on how to fix this?

I have the student version of Vectorworks 2011 and as I insert lighting instruments (particularly ETC Source Four units,) The instrument will show up, and then disappear with only 3 lines remaining something like this in place of where the instrument should be:
___
___

___

I've tried working around this, but as I reopen the plot on a different machine, the instruments are no longer there at all. I've updated/uninstalled/reinstalled but nothing seems to work. Any ideas on how to fix this?

I've had issues like you described when I was using a version of QuickTime that was too new.

What OS are you using? Which version of QuickTime?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back