Vectorworks Sound

Grog12

CBMod
CB Mods
Premium Member
My question being are there any sound symbols in VW...and if so am I just blind?

My question being are there any sound symbols in VW...and if so am I just blind?
I haven't seen any, but if there are manufacturers who provide CAD drawings of their gear you could import those as symbols.

Yes they are in the libraries in sotlight objects imperial then the audio file. At least for VW12/13. But there is much inthere, just a couple basic things.

Yes they are in the libraries in sotlight objects imperial then the audio file. At least for VW12/13. But there is much inthere, just a couple basic things.
Odd...this instal of 12 doesn't have it...I'll have to check mine at home....sure that wasn't an add on?

My 12.5 doesn't have it. I just picked up a copy of 2008, student edition. I'll check that when I get home.

It might just be 2008, but I am pretty sure it was in 12 as well. The file is named "Audio Imp.vwx" in 2008. It might be under another folder/name for 12, but it should be with all of the lighting files.

But I'm sure it's not an add on.

proxy.php

Certainly does exist in VW2008.

Just another reason I have to upgrade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back