Vectorworks Sound

Grog12

CBMod
CB Mods
Premium Member
My question being are there any sound symbols in VW...and if so am I just blind?

icewolf08

CBMod
CB Mods
My question being are there any sound symbols in VW...and if so am I just blind?
I haven't seen any, but if there are manufacturers who provide CAD drawings of their gear you could import those as symbols.

erosing

The Royal Renaissance Man
Yes they are in the libraries in sotlight objects imperial then the audio file. At least for VW12/13. But there is much inthere, just a couple basic things.

avkid

Not a New User
Fight Leukemia
if there are manufacturers who provide CAD drawings of their gear you could import those as symbols.
I suppose that I could supply those, as the majority of fabrication is done on CNC machines.

Grog12

CBMod
CB Mods
Premium Member
Yes they are in the libraries in sotlight objects imperial then the audio file. At least for VW12/13. But there is much inthere, just a couple basic things.
Odd...this instal of 12 doesn't have it...I'll have to check mine at home....sure that wasn't an add on?

erosing

The Royal Renaissance Man
It might just be 2008, but I am pretty sure it was in 12 as well. The file is named "Audio Imp.vwx" in 2008. It might be under another folder/name for 12, but it should be with all of the lighting files.

But I'm sure it's not an add on.

Grog12

CBMod
CB Mods
Premium Member
Just another reason I have to upgrade.