Vectorworks

i dont unstand
Serial?

type in a bunch of letters and numbers (case sensitive) and hope that it works, come back to us when you have found one that does.

Plus, just because we have the serial number, doesn't mean that we are going to give it away. We purchased our software. Why would we give away something we purchased so that someone can get it for free? We use it for our jobs, if you want to get it, save some money and buy it. Or just get your company to buy it for you. Look elsewhere for your software stealing needs, this isn't the place to look.

Last edited:
you have the serial, it's software
can i borrow the serial 12.01 spotlight serial

Let's see, in theory, all of us here who have this software acquired it in a legal fashion, meaning we spent possibly thousands of dollars on it. If you haven't figured out yet that no one is going to break the rules of this site, let alone the law and give you what you are asking for then you should start thinking.

EDIT: I don't know what the admins think, but this thread probably should be deleted.

Last edited:
Let's see, in theory, all of us here who have this software acquired it in a legal fashion, meaning we spent possibly thousands of dollars on it. If you haven't figured out yet that no one is going to break the rules of this site, let alone the law and give you what you are asking for then you should start thinking.
EDIT: I don't know what the admins think, but this thread probably should be deleted.

Man, but I successfully hijacked it for half a page! By the way thanks for all the help on the software. I'll buy this this summer with my summer job and my own money. Then I'll have a couple months to toy with it before the new academic year starts.

no this way is simple just give me the serial, just private message me with it
thanks ervyone

I don't think you get how not simple this is. Theatre is a small world, we all need to make money. VectorWorks comes from a small company, and they deserve to be paid for the hard work that they put in to making a quality product. If you are so bent on getting a free copy of the software then you should expend your energy searching ELSEWHERE, because we won't give it to you. If you spent the energy searching the net for it that you are spending here on a futile effort you might achieve your goal. We don't condone that as we are industry professionals or students and we believe in supporting our colleagues.

i want the promo code, that's all just spotlight? any dears

What do you mean by promo code? There is no demo version of Vectorworks, there is no demo serial number. There is no place to enter any promotion codes if you are looking for a discount on ordering.

So, like we said before, we are not going to give up any licensing information.

Here, to alleviate any doubts, is a link to the policies of ControlBooth.com: http://www.controlbooth.com/forums/faq.php?faq=cb_policies#faq_cb_policies_software_piracy

Here is a cut and past of what that link leads you to:

Software and Media Piracy
ControlBooth.com does not condone or allow any discussions on the subject on the availability, use of, or tools to access illegally obtained media (including, but not limited to: video, audio, and software). Violations will result in a warning and continued violations will result in being banned permanently from ControlBooth.com and any affiliated sites.

At ControlBooth.com, we will support Fair Use as long as the media was purchased legally and is appropriately licensed for your intended use. Again, that is the extent of the topic that we are willing to cover. Any topics on breaking DRM scheme's even if it violates what is understood to be Fair Use, will not be tolerated on this site and it will be deleted without warning.

Last edited:
I'm tempted to say this guy is a troll, happened accross controlbooth, and is just screwing with us. Either ignore, or ban, or whatever. (Either that or he's too young for the ToS...or he doesn't know english well, the most unlikely of the bunch.)

Watever, serial number
is there something i need to say for you to give it to me
a friend asked and you just gave it to him what about me
eh
Serial, Crack whatever just give it up :)

OOOOh, OOOh. I have a great idea... Lets hijack this thread!

So, and I know this does really have a home in the "What went Wrong" forum, but since this this thread isn't going anywhere...

Tonight in the middle of the first act of Les Mis the power went out in the theatre. It was quite exciting. I actually didn't realize what happened right away because I am sitting in front of two laptops so they weren't affected. We had to stop the show. The roll doors between the stage and shop went nuts, closed and we couldn't stop them (we need them open to store scenery). Amazingly when the power came back the dimmers picked up in their last look. We had to reboot the lighting consoles, we had to wait for the followspots to cool because we can't hot restrike. The orchestra had to wait for the keyboard controllers to reload. The good thing is that the entire motion control system has battery backups. It was kind of nuts. the amazing thing: it took a grand total of 8 min to recover and get running again.

Wow Icewolf... all things considered 8 minutes is Great!

It was one of those times that 8 minutes feels like half an hour. But the crew is good, and after 35 performances people know what they have to do, and can do it in their sleep. We didn't have a contingency plan for this situation, but it was handled very well by all.

You really want to banned for good don't you. Anyone who sent you a real one should be banned as well. I, along with several others, have notified the mods and I'm pretty sure you'll find yourself banished very soon. Have a nice life and don't come back until you grow up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back