Venue Management or Production Management software question

Does anyone have any recommendations on any type of software program that will handle the following all inclusive?
Scheduling staffing and labor calls, thorough event information sheets, event calendar, timeline, multiple venues on same day, etc.
Any help on this would be most grateful. Software based, online access or a combination of the two.
Much thanks!

No all in one solution on the market yet that I'm aware of. Those two posts JohnD mentioned above still hold fairly true. I've used WhenToWork and Shift Planner for scheduling, a lot of theaters and or production companies here in the city have moved almost exclusively to google. At my venue I use a scheduling software for on call shifts and a google site for a call board and a google group for offsite communications. I'm always tweaking it, because I like to and it's not "made" for the industry, but the industry uses it pretty well.

And google is taking over the universe so if you convert now you'll be safe when the machines take over....

No all in one solution on the market yet that I'm aware of. Those two posts JohnD mentioned above still hold fairly true. I've used WhenToWork and Shift Planner for scheduling, a lot of theaters and or production companies here in the city have moved almost exclusively to google. At my venue I use a scheduling software for on call shifts and a google site for a call board and a google group for offsite communications. I'm always tweaking it, because I like to and it's not "made" for the industry, but the industry uses it pretty well.

And google is taking over the universe so if you convert now you'll be safe when the machines take over....
Thanks MRW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back