Viewing DMX output

Here are some screen shots from what you get with the DMXcat's DMX test module. For the Live view you can also get a closer view that will give you output levels as either 0-255 or %. As previously stated this will need to be running on a phone or tablet and plugged into the output of your DMX dongle. If you have any questions you can give us a call!
Live View.png
Analyze DMX.png

Seeing as how the theater is closed, I've had time to tweak Cue Player Lighting and add a button that will show a snapshot of the dmx levels input to the usb Enttec Pro or Dmx King Pro units. If folks here would like to see it as a stand alone Windows tool, speak up and I'll work on it rather than the 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle on the dining room table. Hope everyone is staying healthy.

Although nobody's banging on the door for this, I went ahead anyway and wrote us a tool to view DMX outputs. It can use either the Enttec or DMX King USB Pro interfaces. You can get either a current snapshot or a running display of levels.
DmxReader.jpg

The link is here. You can size and position where you wish. Enter the number of channels (one universe, sorry) you want to view. Now I can get back to that silly jigsaw puzzle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back