Virtuoso Tech Lighting Console

Fmelendez5424

I have a Virtuoso tech lighting console that I need to connect to this CPU. I’m looking to see where I can find the Console cable that goes from the desk to the cpu If anyone has any info please let me know here or text me at (805) 624-9556
A1B6A51B-88B5-4FDC-867C-E1BB24178C41.jpeg

Not familiar with the console but do you need the lower right CPU connector? That's a firewire cable.

That larger Console Serial would also be a DB25 cable.

The cost has a video out as well. Just hook up a DVI monitor.

You also have an RJ45 connector on the right as well.

You could also call PRG and rattle off that barcode number and they should be able to tell you how to hook it up.

The cost has a video out as well. Just hook up a DVI monitor.

You also have an RJ45 connector on the right as well.

You could also call PRG and rattle off that barcode number and they should be able to tell you how to hook it up.

I'm not sure a standard DVI cable would fit in that. While it sure looks like a DVI-I port there seems to be 6 extra pins on it. DVI should be 3 rows of 8, this is 3 rows of 10.

The monitor cable is a DVI M1-DA. Remember it was supporting touch screens so it needs to have USB built in....

Never having touched a Virt I might not be an expert but in any documents I've found online it looks like you just need a firewire cable between the desk and the CPU.

DB-25 serial cable.. can get them on amazon

I'm not sure a standard DVI cable would fit in that. While it sure looks like a DVI-I port there seems to be 6 extra pins on it. DVI should be 3 rows of 8, this is 3 rows of 10.
Might wanna look again.

259B704A-9A42-4DBB-88B2-C27284930CA9.jpeg

Regardless. There looks to be many options on how to connect to this console.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back