Control/Dimming VISTA Control Panel

Just sent it over to you. I hope it is helpful. If you did not receive it, PM me and I will try again.

~Dave

We completed a lighting control upgrade project today that we will most likely never do again -- replacing a circa 1997 Rosco Vista control system (but keeping the ET IPS dimmers in place). Due to the lack of information available on the Vista system, he whole process was a bit (ok, a LOT) of educated guesswork which, thankfully, worked out as suspected.

Thanks to Davey for the Vista manual (which I now have as one single PDF in proper page order if anyone needs it)! Mike

We completed a lighting control upgrade project today that we will most likely never do again -- replacing a circa 1997 Rosco Vista control system (but keeping the ET IPS dimmers in place). Due to the lack of information available on the Vista system, he whole process was a bit (ok, a LOT) of educated guesswork which, thankfully, worked out as suspected.

Thanks to Davey for the Vista manual (which I now have as one single PDF in proper page order if anyone needs it)! Mike

So I'm just curious what processor you used to replace the Vista control system with and some of the "educated guesswork" involved?

So I'm just curious what processor you used to replace the Vista control system with and some of the "educated guesswork" involved?

With the lack of documentation we weren't sure if the IPS dimmers were talking Vista or DMX -- in this case (unlike other posts I've read) it turned out to be DMX. Once we established that, we built a small network of playback stations that were recalling scenes we built into a DMX recorder. Had to redo the wiring, though -- that was a bear. M

Hi Dave,

We have the same system (IPS-DR-2406) in our church in Houston. I couldn't get any info from my predecessors. I will highly appreciate if you Can send it to me !

Richard. I am just now seeing this. Do you still need the documentation? I am happy to send it. Feel free to reply via PM.

~Dave
Hi Dave,

I'm new to this forum, but I found it searching for a manual to an old Vista DR-2406 dimmer system we have in a committee room at the Ontario Legislative Assembly in Toronto, Canada. I would appreciate it if you could send me the documentation as well.
Thanks,

John Walsh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back