Voice Changer Program...?

Schniapereli

Does there exist a program such that I can use a mic on a computer, have the computer change the voice, and output it on the phones output?

I am looking for something free to toy around with, and maybe buy if I find one I like.
I am looking for some unhuman voices or a nice announcer voice. (...that could be used to possibly make FOH announcements, since my voice is dumb...=)

I seem to remember that Audacity has a nice effects menu, but I haven't used it in a few months, and it's not on my new computer.

I have Audacity, and some other programs, but I was looking for more of a realtime effects program.

The same idea as the programs that change your voice for internet gaming, only I am not exactly sure if those will work on the headphone output, and I want different voices.

I have looked on the internet but could not find any realy good ones...

Virtual DJ has heaps of downloadable effects to add to the music as you play it, it also takes a mic input, so you might be able to use the effects on that. If you can then you can do amazingly cool un-human like effects.
On a simpler note, what about those fake kids loudspeaker things that have a button to change the voice, or, even better, a Dr Who Voice Changing Cyberman Mask!
Nick

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back