Wanna be a stagehand? Four days and $1299!

I think that our resident curmudgeon has the most time to offer and may offer the best dictation of said event.

I don't put a lot of stock in the whole "Go to this class and now you've got a skilled workforce" kind of spin they're putting on this, but the Workforce Connection angle is interesting.

On one hand it seems absurd to pay $1299 for this, but on the other I graduated college with $70K in student loans, so who's the real sucker?

I think that our resident curmudgeon has the most time to offer and may offer the best dictation of said event.
But is he still capable of learning and retaining?
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

Its all about what YOU put into it!

Tell ya what, for anyone interested you can come cut apart cable looms at Squeek Lights, and I will only charge you $999 for the pleasure!

Tell ya what, for anyone interested you can come cut apart cable looms at Squeek Lights, and I will only charge you $999 for the pleasure!
I have to bring my own Olfa knife, right?
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard.

That's the lesson duh. If you can cut with safety scissors. You can cut with anything.

Will that be cash or credit please.

Well at least you'll know if you can cut it in the industry...
Or you're cut out for this type of work...

You'll be a cut above the other entry level candidates?

As long as they teach you how to properly complete a cirCUT, the program graduates might make the cut.

How many Dad jokes can we get out of this?...

I was hoping we'd cut it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back