Ward Leonard 1950s Radiastat Dimmers

Jim20

Hi All.

I am in search of Ward Leonard dimmers and parts from the 1950s. In particular the Radiastat dimmers and their interlocking handles. Other than eBay, does anyone know where I can find some original parts? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi All.

I am in search of Ward Leonard dimmers and parts from the 1950s. In particular the Radiastat dimmers and their interlocking handles. Other than eBay, does anyone know where I can find some original parts? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
@Jim20 Can I assume you're aware of the internal fuse link in series with the wiper and located on the coil side of the phenolic connection plates?
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

I was unaware of a fuse link in there. I am glad they have extra protection built into them. I just sent an email to Lite-trol. Does anyone else have any recommendations? Thanks!
You could order a fuse from Ward Leonard and PAY for it or go to your local hardware and purchase a replacement link for a 20 amp cartridge fuse; FAR more affordable.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

Thanks for the tip on Lite-trol. Does anyone know of any other places that may have these vintage parts? Thanks!

Here is a picture of what I am looking for. I found a few and am looking for a few more. IMG_20211210_194725.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back