Warmup Macro?

Part of my new set up if we get this grant is a wireless remote run off a PDA..we are goign to be getting 2, one to be kept in the theatre and one to be kept with the LD(me yay!!)

well, as our theater is also our gym, we have the ugly gym lights that take 10 minutes to warm up as our normal house lights. For a show, I have 6 Source 4 PAR's WFL aimed at the (white) ceiling as house lights. Its still sort of dim, but it works, and it doesn't take 10 minutes to turn on the house lights.

Regardless what others have written, you can indeed write a macro that sneaks the desired channels up to a level. The "Sneak" button is a soft key that is also a hard "S" key, and works in a macro.

Steve B.

Yeah...sorry about that oversight. Softkeys can be used in macros recorded with the learn key. There's not much I can add anymore to everything else that has been said, but if you want control of bump button 23 again, then you can revisit this thread.

No matter how much I think I know about the light board, there is something to learn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back