Washable spray paint

Nightowl

For a production of Romeo and Juliet I want the Capulets and Montegues to use spray paint for grafitti or tagging. I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions of what we could use that might be somewhat washable so we don't have to repaint after every show.
Thanks.

Well, I guess the first question is, what types of surfaces will they be "tagging"?

Thats pretty cool stuff, it should work with this. You might want to try sealing the areas you want painted extremly well, in the area of 5 coats, and that should allow you do uses this and still wipe the stuff off. Otherwise, get some metal on the set, paint it with automotive paint, clear coat, sand, wax.....

Thanks for the suggestion. I have ordered a couple of cases of the spray paint and I'll let you know if it works. As for dvsDave's question: the surface will be painted wood. But I'll use a semigloss paint and hope that will work. We can always do paint touch ups during the run as well.

If that doesn't work, you might try spray chalk. Plus, with the neon colors, it might "pop" more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back