Watch/tivo/record mythbusters tonight

Is this the subwoofer in the car? Or is this a different one all together? The car one was cool, they tried destroying it with the sound from the sub, but just suceeded in tearing the whole thing apart.
As a compleatly unrelated line of thought, these forums are quite considerate, it's letting me know that I havn't posted in a while, and wants to know if I'm interested in making a post. How thoughtful.

Yeah I watched that one when it premiered. They really used the wrong car to see if it would blow it up. Those old Mercedes cars are literally built like German tanks. Beleive me, I own one ;). They may have succeeded if they did it in say an old Honda or something. But those old Benzes are just too strong.

This is true, a buddy of mine had one from '89 I believe. The thing still ran like new. Now his sister drives it.

As far as Mythbusters goes, anyone seen the brown note one? That ranks up there on my favorites list.

That, and Mr. Meyer of Meyer Sound provides them with the subwoofers and helps them out with it too :)

It's funny you mention that episode.

I know the location sound woman for that show and was on hand to see that car/speaker. In fact, I helped push it back into the garage.

What a monster.

As a compleatly unrelated line of thought, these forums are quite considerate, it's letting me know that I havn't posted in a while, and wants to know if I'm interested in making a post. How thoughtful.

lol... traffic has steadily increased since that feature was implemented. :) If checks to see if you've posted in the last 30 days or so, then posts a message as appropriate.

That, and Mr. Meyer of Meyer Sound provides them with the subwoofers and helps them out with it too :)

If memory serves me correctly, he's helped out on a few episodes, or at least his company. At least two come to mind.

I love the show sooooo much

but here in aus we are a many seasons behind and i want to start seeing these episodes anyone know where i can download them

I love the show sooooo much
but here in aus we are a many seasons behind

Agreed.

And in exactly what is Australia not at least 6 months behind in showing in the way of television series imported from overseas?

It's funny that you guys are behind on the show in australia because all the editing and post work is done there. They even have crew here that are from australia.

Oh the irony indeed.

There may be an answer though. I don't know about Hughesie, but I watch it on SBS, which is government owned. Discovery Channel on Pay TV might run it more up to date given that it is made for Discovery in the US if I recall correctly. There might also be some complicated clause in the contracts etc. that mean it gets run in the states first.

eh

i have foxtel digital only so i can watch it the problem im having is they have the same episode on sbs and foxtel but foxtel have more episodes but only one a week

I'm watching Mythbusters as we speak...

I'm not sure what you meant in the last post...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back