The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

wdecou

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by wdecou, Nov 15, 2008.

1. wdecou

wdecou Member

Hello. I'm a high school music teacher looking for resources. I'm directing the "Seussical the Musical" this spring and looking for information, tips, suggestions from anyone who has had experience with any production angle of this show.

2. gafftaper

gafftaper Senior Team Senior Team Fight Leukemia

Theater Manager & T.D.
    Welcome to the Booth! This forum is primarily just a meet and great and most of our members don't read it. Post your question in the scenery forum and I bet you'll get a lot more help. Also try to be more specific with your questions. There are a lot of experts around here who may not know the show but if you ask them how to create a piece of scenery that can do a, b, and c they'll have lot's of ideas. Also people tend to not like to do your design for you but are happy to guide you through and help you when you get stuck. So start with your biggest concern and throw it on the table for discussion. You'll be amazed at the ideas that come up.

The search function is your friend!