The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Well howdy!

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by Sayen, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Sayen

Sayen Active Member

Hello all! I found CB through an unrelated search, and promptly lost about two weeks of my life reading old topics.

I teach high school theater in Phoenix, Arizona, and have a reasonably strong background in technical theater. At least, I thought it was strong, but I've learned volumes just reading this forum. What a great place!

2. rosebudld

rosebudld Member

Welcome! I'm pretty recently a member too, and I'm sure someone will shortly list the dos and don'ts, but I can't remember what they are right now.. poor brain doesn't function well today..

3. gafftaper

gafftaper Senior Team Senior Team Fight Leukemia

Theater Manager & T.D.
    Welcome Sayen. We have several H.S. teachers around here (I taught 5 years before moving on to college tech work myself). As you found out it's a great place to learn. It's also a great place to just be part of the community so get in an post and join the fun. The only dumb question is the one that's been asked 5 times already... so use the search. Feel free to post follow up questions within old threads. It's always fun to drag out old topics and knock them around a little more.

4. Hughesie

Hughesie Well-Known Member

Freelance Lighting Programmer/grandMA Trainer
    Welcome to Controlbooth, where the only stupid question is one we have already answered. Looking for a definition for something? try our wiki page which gets bigger and better everyday