What a deal..

Look at those chairs. I would prolly fall asleep lol.

Also, 8.50 for a 24oz beer, I'd take that all day! I'd be interested to see what their breakdown between premium and craft is... but...

In Seattle we are spoiled. We've got a 60' H x 80' W Imax theater... which is amazing but the image can be a little weirdly cropped at times... but killer bass and by far the best 3D technology I've ever seen theater.

But the real gem is a theater owned by Paul Allen with an 80' wide "small screen" and the ability to set up a 100' wide "Cinemascope" screen. Once a year they do a cinemascope festival showing classic movies in the giant old short and ultra wide format. As for the normal screen, they have the ability to show 35mm, 70mm, and Christie 6P laser projection, all with an amazing Dolby Atmos/Meyer sound system. In the lobby they have display cabinets with costumes and props from Paul Allen's collection. A few months ago they had a 4k print of the original Blade Runner and the lobby was full of Blade Runner costumes. I've got tickets to see Star Wars next week and look forward to seeing what Star Wars goodies they bring out on display. They do a sci-fi festival once a year and people who are subscribers to the email list can vote on which classic films are brought back in 70mm. It's amazing. They also have Chocolate popcorn, local sausages, local candy, local beer... tons of great stuff to eat and it's not over priced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back