What do you want the CB crew to investigate for you?

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
The CB team will be at LDI reporting on the show for you.

Is there something you would like to know more about? Maybe a new product or a conference session you would really like to know more about. Post your requests here and we'll see what we can do to get more information for you.

The problem is this changes so fast, and the cost of an ever increasing array of good performing architectural LED downlight - that will be more efficient and probably longer lasting than retrofit lamps - keeps going down.

Well the go pro will pick up audio right?

I actually do have a go pro, but I don't think I've got a POV/hat mount for it. It's also the basic one, so we'd get about 2 hours of footage a day tops, with meh audio. I am NOT bringing my full rig this year. My schedule is unreal this year. I will be on the show floor swapping between representing Production Advantage and representing ControlBooth. So, whatever @gafftaper and myself can shoot from our phones will be what we'll have!

I think dvsDave and gafftaper need to get themselves some interns.

I actually do have a go pro, but I don't think I've got a POV/hat mount for it. It's also the basic one, so we'd get about 2 hours of footage a day tops, with meh audio. I am NOT bringing my full rig this year. My schedule is unreal this year. I will be on the show floor swapping between representing Production Advantage and representing ControlBooth. So, whatever @gafftaper and myself can shoot from our phones will be what we'll have!

My shop is 2 miles away and fully stocked with hard hats and zip ties. We can make this happen.

Do it. Cause It’s another year where I can’t go.

Do it. Cause It’s another year where I can’t go.
..and you live so close now. Can't you even day trip it? I did that a couple of times when I lived in Phoenix.

Aug and sept was super thin. And oct has been flooded with work. I work all next week. Can’t turn it down.

Yeah. That sucks. Hopefully next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back