What do you want to know more about from LDI 2010?

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
We are getting ready to give you a lot of coverage from the trade show floor of LDI 2010, but I want to know what you want to read about. So please post your requests here. I'll do my best to cover as many requests as I can.

Tops on my personal list are the RevEAL, the Strong Neeva, and anything with a Plasma source.

However, my primary goal is to shoot a lot of short videos to give you the feel of what it's like walking the floor. I'm going to tell them, "Just give me your two minute sales pitch you give the person walking past the booth".

Second, I'm going to focus a lot of my attention on finding smaller products that are great ideas and potentially affordable to our average CB member. While you definitely will see some high end product drooling, our typical member isn't shopping for video walls. So I'm going to focus a lot of my attention on things that my college theater could either afford right now or with a little long term planning could conceivably buy in a year or two. Hopefully that means it's something that our average CB member can also dream about.

Second, I'm going to focus a lot of my attention on finding smaller products that are great ideas and potentially affordable to our average CB member. While you definitely will see some high end product drooling, our typical member isn't shopping for video walls. So I'm going to focus a lot of my attention on things that my college theater could either afford right now or with a little long term planning could conceivably buy in a year or two. Hopefully that means it's something that our average CB member can also dream about.
I would definitely be interested in this! Also if you could find out what is new in the lighting world of things specifically new fixtures/equipment. That is what I'd be most interested to know about. :lol:

Second, I'm going to focus a lot of my attention on finding smaller products that are great ideas and potentially affordable to our average CB member...I'm going to focus a lot of my attention on things that my college theater could either afford right now or with a little long term planning could conceivably buy in a year or two. Hopefully that means it's something that our average CB member can also dream about.

Like the gadgets from booth #2621?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would definitely be interested in this! Also if you could find out what is new in the lighting world of things specifically new fixtures/equipment. That is what I'd be most interested to know about. :lol:

Well I'll do my best to share what I see. Let me know if you have anything specific.

Go find Doug Fleenor, and show us what he's controlling this year.
Check out Fisher Technical and their automation gear. (I'll probably be lurking there anyway, 'cause I love their stuff.)
If you see any lost ComiCon people, interview them. Tell them they are in the wrong city, at the wrong time.

Well I'll do my best to share what I see. Let me know if you have anything specific.
Okay, more specifically I'm interested in what ETC and Altman are up to what do they have that's new this year. Also anything else that seems cool for lighting like gadgets or someone else's fixtures that seem pretty cool.

One of my favorites is Bad Dog Tools. I never remember to bring enough money for some of their gadgets.

Anything in the tools, testers, and toys category, please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just want to let you guys know that video is coming but I've changed my focus a lot to reporting on conference sessions as you may have noted. I'll post a more detailed explanation later when my laptop is recharged. But the short reason is the economy has hit LDI and things are much different than expected on the exhibit hall floor.

Thanks for all the videos, some of them were exactly what I was interesting in knowing about and others were fun to watch and learn about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back