What do you want us to report on?

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
Alright everyone, the LDI Press Passes arrived today! We're in, and that means YOU are in too! Dave and I will be roaming the exhibit hall floor and attending sessions of the "Innovation and Technology Conference". We'll have our video camera with us for demos and interviews.

Is there a new product you want to know more about? Is there a person you would like to see interviewed? What questions do you want asked? When you look at the schedule of sessions offered in the "Innovation and Technology Conference" schedule is there a session you wish you could attend?

Post your requests in this thread and we'll do what we can to get you the information you are looking for.

LED01: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the LED
This would probably be relevant.

PT02 The Sexy Side of Rigging
P06: Temporary Structures: Production Basics for the Human User

PT05 - Cirque Du Soleil Production Techniques
PT08 - Complex Projection Mapping.

If you had to pick one, I'd much rather hear about the Cirque one then the projection one.

As far as products to look at, I'd love to see an in-depth video on the Pathway Cognito console (PDF brochure). For fixtures I'd love to get a look at the Robe Robin DLS Profile and the Clay Paky Alpha Profile 800 ST.

If you'd like to hear more about this and other hot topics, please come and hear my talk at LDI "It's Not Easy Being Green." This happens on Friday October 19 and Saturday October 20 at 4PM PDT in the ETC Layers of Light Theatre at our booth.

Im interested...

Show floor opens tomorrow, suggestions on manufacturers booths you would like information on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back