What is the name of this panel? I can't find a manual on it.

Zack/America

I can't seem to find a manual anywhere on these panels in our theater. I'm trying to change/edit the presets

Attachments

• IMG_0873.JPG
    IMG_0873.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 291
I can't tell (at least on this computer) if it is Crestron or AMX. Either way, they often do not have them user programmable. It is possible that the original installer created the surface which can have a few changes made by the end user, but that is unlikely. Unless you can convince the powers that be that you need some changes made (possibly safety oriented as it is connected to worklights), then you can request other changes to be made at the same time. Unfortunately for you, both of those companies are loyal to their installers and will probably not help you do it yourself. If you are part of a district that has a department that maintains this type of gear, it might be relatively easy to put in a request.

We have a "Rehearsal" tab on our Unison, requires a code from the user, turns on a preset for an orchestral rehearsal, times out in 4 hours and can only be used to 11 PM, then shuts off and will not re-activate till 8 AM is so.

You could do some clever things on Unison with Macros and timed events.

I've set tabs for different teachers. Presets on each Choir, Band, Drama and usually a misc or event. Mostly this keeps ownership of the presets clear.

Good Morning

This is the old UNISON system. its been out of production for quite awhile now. Paradigm replaced it.
it doesn't like power surges or brown outs and the floppy drive is getting hard to find.
if you think Unison can do some cool thing, look into Paradigm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back