What to do with a series of Hemp House photographs?

Znarf

I made a series of photographs of the National Theatre's hemp house just before it was dismantled and replaced with a computerized system in July 2017. Can anyone recommend a theatre publication that might be interested in publishing such photographs? Also - has there been any poetry written about working in the hemp house, and/or the "behind the scenes" element of working in a theatre? Many thanks!

I made a series of photographs of the National Theatre's hemp house just before it was dismantled and replaced with a computerized system in July 2017. Can anyone recommend a theatre publication that might be interested in publishing such photographs? Also - has there been any poetry written about working in the hemp house, and/or the "behind the scenes" element of working in a theatre? Many thanks!
I would love a copy of these as we used to have a hemp house in the area and a lot of our techs could learn a few things from seeing photo's of them. Off the top of my head I can't think of any theater publications but national geographic might want them.

I would love a copy of these as we used to have a hemp house in the area and a lot of our techs could learn a few things from seeing photo's of them. Off the top of my head I can't think of any theater publications but national geographic might want them.
Thanks, and I'd be glad to show them to you. If you would email at [email protected], and we can take it from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back