Vintage Lighting Whatever happened to Grace Corp/Osiris/Ariuss?

Blake Alley

I've recently discovered some old equipment that our church used to use and probably brought out of service around 2008, including an Ariuss SH 1200 followspot with an odd 4-pin power connector and several Cronos MR 1200 wash movers. (Yeah, probably not as vintage as some others here on ControlBooth, but still fairly vintage to me)

I can't seem to find anything about these fixtures on the internet, even searching through the Wayback Machine yet only yielding a very broken Osiris homepage, so my question is: Does anyone know where I could find documentation or information about these fixtures? Especially the 1200 followspot since I think we could put it to use somewhere if I manage to find what's wrong with it if anything.

Sorry, I don't have any photos currently because it never crossed my mind to document finding these things. Literally the only thing I can find about this specific brand of lighting equipment is a journal article from 2005 describing the Osiris Constellation. Also, the SH 1200 is shown near the bottom of the article for those who want to see what it looks like.

Any links I've found and old ControlBooth threads seem to point to nowhere after 11-15 years since they first surfaced, so if anyone has a lead on documentation for these fixtures, it would be highly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back