Where can I buy a transformer?

mf720

Hey,

I work in a high school theater. We use Sennheiser wireless microphones for our spring musical, along with a Sennheiser ASP2 antenna splitter. The transformer for for the splitter died today, so I need to buy a new one that can be shipped overnight... our show is Tuesday. The problem is, it seems the Seenheiser transformer has been discontinued. Does anyone know where I can buy a transformer that will work with the ASP2?

The specs are:
AC Adapter Class 2 transformer
input: 120V 60Hz 45W
output: 13VDC 1.5A

For reference, the model number of the orginal Sennheiser transformer is NT1-120.

Thanks!
Melissa

Hey, Melissa. I'm a Sennheiser dealer in NJ and would be glad to help you out. I'm going to look into what the difference is in power supplies and get back to you this afternoon. Are you in NYC or Jersey? I'll be picking up a piano at SIR on Monday, so I can meet you in the city if that's where you are. You can have a power supply that I have (as long as it works, I'll check on that) and I'll order a replacement for myself. Give me a call if you want, I'll PM you my number.

Thomas

I'm in Nassau County on Long Island, actually. I'll be in the city tomorrow, coincidentally, but I can't be there on Monday because of work. If you could overnight it for me, that would be amazing. Actually... I don't mean to push my luck, but two of them would be optimal. Thanks so much for taking the time to look into this for me!

Last edited:
I saw Transformers and All I could think of was, "More than meets the eye."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back