Which one would you pick?

Within limitations, any board will work with any fixture/dimmer, as long as they both run the same protocol (dmx, mpx, etc.). While a case is important, it wouldn't be my top priority.

Considering the brand new MAP price of a 7024 is only $ 877.91 and can be had for substantially less, I'm not sure the used unit is that much of a bargin. My $ .02

True. But the 7024 comes with the road case another $150.00/$200.00 dollar value and includes shipping costs. From what I've found online the Leprecon is DMX, capable of analog using a cinch jones connector. This would require a special cable to use with my NSI dimmer packs. The 7024 is already designed for use with these packs. At this point I have way to many dimmer packs to consider just "changing" everything. The light show is in an 1800 square foot hall used by a rock band for live rehearsals and performances. 50 can light show. Currently using a smaller NSI board that works fantastic just need more "room" for lights and to be able to split up some of the channel groupings.

Considering the brand new MAP price of a 7024 is only $ 877.91 and can be had for substantially less, I'm not sure the used unit is that much of a bargin.

By substantially less what price are we talking and where are these units located. I've done some searching and can't find much Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back