Who is going to LDI 2011?

jmabray

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Can we update this a year?

I'm hoping to go. I just need to convince my wife it is a good idea right after going away for a week for our 25th aniversery.

I'm going!

I will be there as well. Bringing the rest of the family in on Sat for a few days with the mouse afterwords as well...

I think I might go for the ChamSys training for two days before the conference actually starts. I have a rehearsal Saturday (and maybe Sunday) that I can't miss, so attending the actual conference is out of the question.

Staying home: charity Rope Access gig to do, plus way too much UFC and drag racing going on out this way.

I'm planning to be there ( although I have not made reservations yet). Hope to see some of you there.

My spirit is willing but my wallet is weak. Maybe next year when it's back on my half the continent.

We'll see if can talk my way into it.
(one of my companies was nominated as a Hometown Hero)

By the way.....
I wouldn't object if your ballot looked like this:
Parnelli Awards
proxy.php

Can't make it this year. It's on the wrong coast. :(

Doug Fleenor Design will be there, happily located at Booth 327. I, however, will be recovering from surgery, so I won't be making the trek out.

This year you can stop by and meet the newest member of our team, Sean Sill. If products strike your fancy, we'll be debuting a new power supply, and showing off prototypes of a few cool new products.

Unfortunately, I've been given a gag order on what our Gag Product will be, so I suppose you'll have to stop by and see for yourself.

:pray::dance:
Unfortunately, I've been given a gag order on what our Gag Product will be, so I suppose you'll have to stop by and see for yourself.

We've had DMX coffee pots, dog collars, etc. How about a DMX DMX?

That's right, a DMX controller that is controlled by DMX!

(Give the Apathy Minus an input and an output)

Either that or a DMX salt and pepper shaker, DMX tennis soes, DMX pajamas, etc...

You're in my prayers. :pray: Speedy recovery, please. :dance:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back