Who is going to LDI 2011?

Doug Fleenor Design will be there, happily located at Booth 327. I, however, will be recovering from surgery, so I won't be making the trek out.

This year you can stop by and meet the newest member of our team, Sean Sill. If products strike your fancy, we'll be debuting a new power supply, and showing off prototypes of a few cool new products.

Unfortunately, I've been given a gag order on what our Gag Product will be, so I suppose you'll have to stop by and see for yourself.

Awww... bummer! I won't get to see my favorite person at the DFD Booth! Best wishes for recovery! I'll make sure to give Dr. DMX some of our secret giveaway item for you.

So should we plan some sort of get together? A given time and day at Fleenor's booth? (Please forgive my volunteering your space for a meet up)

Thoughts?

we'll post the meetup time, usually sometime on Saturday when the most CB members are at the show. I'll post more details as we get closer.

we'll do a public meetup at the Apollo Booth on Saturday. We can also do a bar meetup one evening too.

Unless you're under 21... :(

Yeah!!! What about me! ;)

It doesn't matter to me at all...wrong coast!

Actually, I would like to go, but...
No admittance if under the age of 16

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'll be there as well, only for a day or so though. It's tough getting out of classes...

Sadly, it is way too far south for me to attend at this point in time. One of these years, I will definitely have to attend, though (probably when I have a bit more money stashed up).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back