Who is going to LDI?

I drive in tomorrow, first time, Any thoughts on how this conference works? Similar to USITT?

Similar in the mechanics, more practioners and fewer educators, bigger exhibit floor, different feel to panels. You shouldn't have any problems and you can always ask CB for help if needed.

Anyone else show up WAY too early for the Master Classes today. I was just way too excited. :doh:

Similar in the mechanics, more practioners and fewer educators, bigger exhibit floor, different feel to panels. You shouldn't have any problems and you can always ask CB for help if needed.

I keep hearing about "tracks" instead of sessions. What does that mean?

I keep hearing about "tracks" instead of sessions. What does that mean?
A track is a group of sessions on similar topics. If you look at the LDI catalog you will see groups of classes with a title and their own numbering session. For example there is "The art of programming", "Lighting Summit 1 or 2", and "Technologies for Worship". Some people get their employer to send them to LDI so that they can attend a specific track.

Is anyone else attending "The Art of Programming" tomorrow?

A track is a group of sessions on similar topics. If you look at the LDI catalog you will see groups of classes with a title and their own numbering session. For example there is "The art of programming", "Lighting Summit 1 or 2", and "Technologies for Worship". Some people get their employer to send them to LDI so that they can attend a specific track.

Is anyone else attending "The Art of Programming" tomorrow?
I'm will be sitting in day two of Fundamental of Rigging. Too many classes, have to choose wisely.

I have made my way to the art of programming. Busy day today. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude we need to communicate better. I was in that class then I helped load the road cases on your truck at Lava's shop!

Dude we need to communicate better. I was in that class then I helped load the road cases on your truck at Lava's shop!
Hmm

Maybe we should!

Haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad you were there to help, so that we could run into each other! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back