Who is going to LDI?

ruinexplorer

Sherpa
CB Mods
Premium Member
Fight Leukemia
So if anyone is still reading this far too dragged out inside joke that was never funny just weirdly meta of a thread...

The official CB meet up will be NEAR the Apollo Booth (1153) Saturday at 12:30pm!

Be sure to stop in and identify yourself as a CB member and visit with Dave @GreyWyvern Stauss before or afterward, he sounds kind of lonely.
Is this just compensation for the size of the booth.....

Reactions: JohnD

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
Is this just compensation for the size of the booth.....
Yes, CB would appreciate it if in the future Apollo would spend an extra $10k-$20k on their booth so we can have a more luxurious space for the annual CB meet up (preferably with leather recliners). ;)

Last edited:

rsmentele

Premium Member
Fight Leukemia
I agree with gafftaper on this one. If Apollo is going to offer to sponsor a CB meetup, they should think of that first when planning their booth. We have certain needs and expectations and if they cannot support our rider requests... maybe we should find a new venue!

All joking aside, it is truly gracious of them to 'host' us!

GreyWyvern

Apollo Staff
Yes, CB would appreciate it if in the future Apollo would spend an extra $10k-$20k on their booth so we can have a more luxurious space for the annual CB meet up (preferably with leather recliners). ;)
I will bring this up to Crystal and Charlotte, being sure to emphasize that last bit!

Joking aside, Joel has wanted to do blow up furniture for as long as I can remember. It just never happens for some reason.

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
Now you've done it!
Joel asked me to go along and keep the crowd from becoming unruly. Well, maybe just excessively unruly... :D
We won't get unruly... as long as there is inflatable furniture.

Reactions: GreyWyvern

cbrandt

Hurray! Last minute change means I'll be there this year. I have a meeting at 1 on Saturday, but I'll make sure that I pop in.

BillConnerFASTC

At Midway, plane at 2:50. Anyone else? Land 4:45 - anyone need to share at taxi from airport? I'm at North end of strip - SLS hotel.

TheTheaterGeek

EOS Addict
Premium Member
Fight Leukemia
Im here, Glad to have a chance to see you guys again!

jstroming

I'm working an event (not part of LDI) at one of the strip hotels and it has been very funny seeing a bunch of random production guys just staying at the hotel walking through our event, commenting on stuff, haha. Maybe I can recruit some for load-out! I will stop by exhibit hall tomorrow.

dvsDave

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Senior Team
CB Mods
Fight Leukemia