Who is going to LDI?

Not me...

I will be there! Hopefully some attendees will come as well
Yeah, it's a bit concerning if anyone will show up. I was impressed to see that they are now going to require vaccination for everyone. That seemed pretty progressive for a trade show.

I'll be there, though only a couple of hours. Not taking classes or anything.

Does anyone have a pass code for the exhibits floor? I missed the Sept. 4 date.
I'll probably go, I may ride my motorcycle out there rather than breathe airplane air.

Does anyone have a pass code for the exhibits floor? I missed the Sept. 4 date.
I'll probably go, I may ride my motorcycle out there rather than breathe airplane air.

Here you go! Anyone who wants a free Exhibit Hall pass can use this code.
https://www.xpressreg.net/register/ldix1121/start.asp?sc=10040

Doug Fleenor Design currently intends to exhibit, though that may change. LDI requiring vaccinations to attend but not mandating masks seems very odd to us. And a pitiful 3000 attendees isn't worth the money that was already spent... so it will be a very trimmed down booth this year.

But hey, that means we can chat more? Maybe?

Maybe next year. If LDI is still around, that is. Brutal few years for tradeshows in general, especially the live entertainment sector-

Has anyone been able to find out what they'll be charging for parking at the show? I swear I've been all over the site, but can't find it anywhere.
Nope, no sign of that. Although I don't remember seeing parking listed in the past either. According to some general convention center websites the cost is still $10.

Update: Free Expo Hallpass registration thru October 15: Use code PLSNEM21

ETC, ROBE, Altman, Doughty Engineering, IWEISS, Harrington Hoists, and a number of other vendors have all pulled out showing at LDI this year.

I will not be going myself either, first LDI I've missed in a long time. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back