Who is going to USITT 2017?

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
Got my tickets booked. Are you going?

Who knows. After I give my presentations in a couple of weeks, work might just start sending me to these things.

First year in a long time - maybe 1982? - I won't be going. Decided I'd go to Canoecopia instead.

Not going to make it this year. Deep into Tech rehearsals for Spamalot. Wish I could make it as my wife is from St Louis.

Not going to make it this year. Deep into Tech rehearsals for Spamalot. Wish I could make it as my wife is from St Louis.

Bummer. Enjoy Spamalot, I love the Fisch Schlapping Dance number. Cracks me up everytime.

First year in a long time - maybe 1982? - I won't be going. Decided I'd go to Canoecopia instead.

I have a customer who's seriously into Freestyle canoeing. I had no idea such a thing existed, it's fascinating.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'll be there! Booth 1417, little 10 x 20 neatly tucked between SSSL, Creative Conners, and PRG.

Ill be there... working the booth! Hopefully gonna make some rounds to see the fun stuff!

I'll be there, but you won't know it since I try not to mix my real life with the alternate reality that is the internet.

Erich, will you be teaching any sessions or in a booth? Tell us where to find you.
Sorry, no sessions this year -- Just going to the show and attending many sessions (mostly H&S, but a few Lighting, Architecture, and Engineering track, too.). I'll probably be at the two H&S Programming Planning Sessions for next year's show. I've submitted proposals for sessions in H&S and Lighting for 2018. Ring me or email me or Skype me or WeChat me, my phone works.

So, not going to make it. Added special events keeping me home. My next talks will be in Las Vegas in May for a regional USITT conference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back