Who is going to USITT?

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
Time to check in. Are you going to USITT?

If you are going to have a booth or you'll be speaking on a panel, let us know where to find you.

Sadly, I can't go this time. Mrs Gaff is going to be having surgery and I'm needed at home for my fine cooking and cleaning skills and my expertise in getting things.

But I can't wait to see you all at USITT 2024 when you come visit me in my home town of Seattle!

I'll be there for the first time since Milwaukee... 10 years ago 😳.

I'll bring my beat up CB wallet reference card since it's now vintage... thats how you get into the club right?

My colleague Rusty Cadaret will be there and will be one of the judges on the venue renovation challenge this year.

My flight is at noon tomorrow from Boston. Fingers crossed........

Enjoy everyone! Wish I could come. It always seems to fall during tech for a show. Looking forward to living vicariously through your posts.

~Dave

I have some colleagues who just want to go to the floor. Any suggestions for free/ inexpensive floor pass?

Putting in my stupid hat. What would they do with the code? How does it work?

Putting in my stupid hat. What would they do with the code? How does it work?
Use it to apply on USITT's conference website. Free exhibit hall access -- still have to pay separately if you want classes but touring the show floor is free. Same thing for LDI or InfoComm. Officially, all of these conferences are closed to the public and require payment for admission, but the long-standing policy for years has been to give promo codes out to exhibitors to allow free entry to anyone so vaguely associated with the industry willing to spend the 5 minutes Googling for a code and the 30 minutes spent registering online.

I haven't registered for USITT yet -- but basically if you go on their site and it says it costs $50 or $200 for an exhibit hall only pass, you can enter for free with a vendor's promo code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back