Who is heading to LDI?

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
I'm still not sure if I'm going to be able to go, but I thought I would start the discussion to see who will be there.

Late Thursday to early Sunday. Hosting ETCP get together again Saturday at close of exhibits. Thinking I will expand my get together at USITT to include CB members.

CORRECTION !!! ETCP get together is FRIDAY at close of show.

Last edited:
I will be there all week, first for the Outdoor Roof & Rigging training Monday through Thursday and then speaking at the PLASA Technical Standards Booth on Friday and Saturday.

I'll be there on a limited basis as I will be working. If anything, I will probably attend on Saturday morning, as long as work allows. My daughter has trapeze and contortion classes on Sunday (prepping for a recital in December), so that is right out.

The Apollo booth is #1441 for those of you looking for a place to meet-up!

;)

I will be there. I arrive Thursday evening and depart Monday morning.

Best,
John

Shall we set a day/time for a meet and greet at the Apollo booth? I know I never seem to make them anyhow, but . . .

I'm out for this year. Bought a house. Getting it finished so we can get out of the rental on time and into the new joint is gonna be too tight.

Unless I run up just for Saturday.

I'll be there this year with FUEL Lighting

I just booked my trip. I'll be there Thursday Afternoon until Monday.

Looking forward to finally meeting the elusive Pork Chop in person.

Shall we set a day/time for a meet and greet at the Apollo booth? I know I never seem to make them anyhow, but . . .
We will definitely plan a meet up, time to be announced soon.

Last edited:
Just booked my flights as well. Will see you all there!

If we could agree on a location, how many folks here would like to gather - perhaps someplace with adult beverages - Saturday at close of exhibits? 5:00 to say 7:00 or so? I'm not going to offer to pick up the tab on this now. Only LDI Awards ceremony scheduled. Seems like dinner plans can be for 7:00 or later for most of us.

Yeah, I'll be at work during those hours. I'd definitely like to catch some drinks, but I know that my schedule may be rough for out of towners.

Do you folks that work in Vegas have a better time? You want maybe breakfast with mimosas and bloody marys? Not sure I can do that anymore.

Personally, I could do Sunday if I switch my daughter's class to Saturday. Her coach is generally OK with that. Though I know many people are on their way out on Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back