WholeHog II motherboard

Can I ask what your trying to do? I looked at flying pigs site and they did not hav eit published so you might have to email or call them as I think high end stopped supporting the Hog II line in favor of the hog III and hog II pc

Soundman wrote:

"I think high end stopped supporting the Hog II line in favor of the hog III and hog II pc"

There was a write up a year or so ago, explaining why the end of HogII. Had to do with the PC based components no longer being manufactured. They opted on a Mac based motherboard for Hog III as the Mac hardware doesn't change and become obsolete as quickly. Then had major software issues at about the same time the original HogII designers got fed up with High End and left the company.

ETC has the same essential issue with
Expression/Insight III and the Express series. Hardware that cannot readily be upgraded due to older components.

I'd also doubt your going to get schematics for HogII out of High End. They didn't own Flying Pig when the II was released.

SB

The Hog II was retired because they had to get the Hog III recognized. To this day Hog IIs go out at least 10 times as much as Hog IIIs do.

Its gonna be hard to get that diagram, what ribbon cable have you disconnected?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back