The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Who's exhibiting or running a session?

Discussion in 'USITT 2019' started by dvsDave, Nov 9, 2018.

1. dvsDave

dvsDave Benevolent Dictator Administrator Senior Team CB Mods Fight Leukemia

There are so many people here on ControlBooth involved with USITT, it's hard to believe. So I want to ask for a call out for people to mention what booth they are at, or what sessions they are running!

Personally, I'll be splitting my time between walking the show floor and working at the Production Advantage Booth. (Booth 913)

2. ruinexplorer

ruinexplorer Minion CB Mods Premium Member Fight Leukemia

Projectionist
    I will be speaking on two panels (being the chairman of the second one). In addition, as a member of the Digital Media Commission, I will be on the show floor assisting with some amazing demonstrations. More info to come!

3. Diana Mullis

Diana Mullis Pro Intercom Owner Premium Member

Business Owner
    Come see us at booth #243. Lots of equipment to show off.

4. dvsDave

dvsDave Benevolent Dictator Administrator Senior Team CB Mods Fight Leukemia

I know @jfleenor will be running the Doug Fleenor Design booth (#157), @pathway & @Rob will be at Booth #1219, @Ford and @Ben Dickmann will be at Booth #1125 repping Chauvet Professional, @Kelite and @GreyWyvern will be repping Apollo at #1441, and @starksk and company will be running the ETC booth at #1518, #1519, & #1718.

I know missing a ton of people. Please chime in if I've missed you off the top of my head.

RonHebbard and Rob like this.