Who's Going to USITT 2014?

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
Sadly, we are doing Beauty and the Beast at my kids' school that week and the other parents would freak out and cancel the show if I abandoned them for USITT. So I can't go this year. But @dvsDave and @gafftapegreenia will be there representing CB. We'll have a CB meet up and other chances to say hello.

That's a busy week for me, but it's 15 minutes away so I'm doing at least the Expo. Looking forward to it!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

@dvsDave and I will be there, representin' CB.

I'll be there! Not sure which days -- most likely the first, maybe the second, and probably not the third.

I'll be there as well

Arriving Thur AM. Leaving Sat afternoon.

Looking forward to your session Bill.

Arrive Wednesday night, leave Saturday morning. Will be hitting the floor on Friday and doing the same as Mr. Conner at the ETCP booth.

??? Last March? Ft Worth? Are you thinking next year in Cincinnati? Or is your internet connection just very, very slow?

CB will hopefully have a presence at USITT. We try to go to bot LDI and USITT. Traditionally Apollo welcomes us to have a meet up in their booth at some point during the convention. But it's a little early to know exactly what the plan is for 2015. Hopefully I'll see you there @T1NM4N

Users who are viewing this thread

Back