Why two neutral camlok inputs?

It will be a while before I can set up this experiment. My hypothesis is that the most neutral current will be seen when one phase's sub is at Full, another at 50%, and the third at zero. I'll let you know.

It will be a while before I can set up this experiment. My hypothesis is that the most neutral current will be seen when one phase's sub is at Full, another at 50%, and the third at zero. I'll let you know.

That will depend highly on what kind of dimmers you're using, but I'll be very interested in your results. For the traditional wave chopping type dimmers I would not be surprised if you are correct.

I just put those settings in my demo rig and you are precisely correct.I will post some photos of various settings soon.

I just put those settings in my demo rig and you are precisely correct.I will post some photos of various settings soon.

I have some interesting scope photos (yes, photos, not files--actually taken with a Tektronix Polaroid scope camera!) of this experiment when I performed it first in 1982. When I get back to my office next week, I will scan them in and post them.

ST

Draft BSR E1.18
Standard for the Selection, Installation, and Use of Single-Conductor Portable Power Feeder Cable Systems for Use at Less than 601 Volts Nominal for the Distribution of Electrical Energy in the Entertainment and Live-Event Industries
Ep/2002-7003r10.2
For 2006 ESTA Spring (USITT) Meeting

© 2006 Accredited Standards Committe E1, Safety and Compatibility of Entertainment Technical Equipment and Practices, and its secretariat, the Entertainment Services and Technology Association. All Rights Reserved.

Suppose it did not get adopted but I did read it well and took many notes on problems and compliance issues with it were I work. I view it as a rule even if not yet and something to strive towards.

But simpler than that... suppose nobody has seen a neutral CamLoc type connector with serious melting issues. Sure one could say the roadies didn't properly balance there load and that's valid but not always realistic to the extent possible during real conditions.

Yea.. neutral in the common system won't be overloaded and also one never has to deal with choosing a 400A three Phase main breaker that will deal with six HonguroFlash fixtures for a show that while none use neutral, it will at times stobe and cause pandimonium with a main breaker by like 150% or more even if for a few seconds.

Six wire just as proper safety cables, that's a goal of the industry. Sorry if it offends and or one might get worried about compliance or how some day in the future they might have to replace a panel. ETC on the other hand is there... won't have to replace those panels - those outlets used or not. On the other hand if given unbalanced loads that second neutral outlet needing a cover for it could be a good discussion in idiot proofing or Darwin proofing that second outlet/imput. This given the concept of a six wire system is assumed it won't hurt even if doubtful on the math or conditions of always balancing the load.

I'm over that concept of balancing the load by those applying the concept. My opinion and answer in why ETC is doing a second neutral - it's not for cost its for their own safety in if nothing else those that don't as well balance their load. Yea, you pay at the store for the shop lifter factor just as you pay for the ETC liability in those that don't perhaps balance a load. Take a pole on the website on balancing load and you might get a concept of how many in percentage even know what such a thing is, this much less can balance a load for reality of the show verses what's plugged in but perhaps not used at the same time.

ETC ain't out for charging more as my answer, it's normal industry demand or code or ESTA standard these days used yet or not. This just as feed thru outlets on many of their racks - ability to feed something else by way of the CamLoc plugs as opposed to it being the end of the chain of power supply or needing twofers to feed it and something else. Yep, more useful when a second set of CamLocs male/female on one rack than it only the male end of them where you have no abilty to tap those outlets in managing your power above always done by way of balanced load.

Not just six wire panel mounts but also feed thru ability... pay a bit more but use or not is what most in the world most want out of the rack. Don't want such a thing... see if you can buy older used or without for a few bucks like $150.00 at best cheaper. That verses the price of rare earth metals for the price of the rack is nominal I'm sure.

Draft BSR E1.18
Standard for the Selection, Installation, and Use of Single-Conductor Portable Power Feeder Cable Systems for Use at Less than 601 Volts Nominal for the Distribution of Electrical Energy in the Entertainment and Live-Event Industries
Ep/2002-7003r10.2
For 2006 ESTA Spring (USITT) Meeting

© 2006 Accredited Standards Committe E1, Safety and Compatibility of Entertainment Technical Equipment and Practices, and its secretariat, the Entertainment Services and Technology Association. All Rights Reserved.

Crucial End User Reader Notes & Questions on the proposed changes: - Brian Ship....,.

1.4 Definitions
p.17 Proximity Effect: Increased conductor impedance caused by a conductor being in close proximity to another conductor while both are carrying current.
p.18 Transient Connector Assemblies (tails): A short length (usually between 5 and 10 feet long) of feeder cable with a connector on only one end, which is temporarily connected to the supply equipment (commonly called “female tails set” or to utilization equipment (commonly called “male tails set”).
(FPN) 1 A female tails set may have male or female grounded circuit conductor (Neutral) connectors(s). It may also have male or female grounding circuit conductor connector(s).
(FPN) 2 A male tails set may have male or female grounded circuit conductor (neutral) connector(s). It may also have male or female grounding circuit conductor connector(s).
p.19 Triped: A method of bundling cables together.
(FPN) Triping invariably requires derating of the ampacity of single-conductor feeder cables.

p.20 Part 2 Component Selection for single-conductor portable power feeder cable systems
p.21 2.1.2.2 Internal Wiring of Distribution Devices and Distribution part of Utilization Equipment: All Internal wiring shall utilize copper busbars with a current density of 1000 amperes per square inch or listed switch board wire that has a temperature rating of 90̊C or greater.
(???) What grade of copper has that current density, what’s it’s cubic area for each amperage rating?
(???) Type MTW , THHN and other types of wire are not suitable when appropriate in gauge and rating? As per below, specification: Type SC cable under 24" in length is suitable for use also.
(Note) Switchboard wire is type XLP - Switchboard. 600 Volt, 90̊C, stranded tinned copper, suitable separator cross-linked polyethylene insulation, UL listed. Stock color gray; others available. SIS/VW-1
Cole # Size AWG Cond. Strand Nom. Wall Nom. O.D. Amps * WT Lbs/M
01-5110 14 41 str .031 .135 42 24
01-5111 12 65 str .031 .157 55 33
01-5112 10 105 str .031 .192 72 47
01-5113 8 133 str .045 .290 97 81
01-5114 6 133 str .060 .330 131 115
01-5115 4 133 str .060 .390 172 172
01-5116 2 133 str .060 .480 232 263
01-5117 1 133 str .080 .570 266 347
01-5118 1/0 133 str .080 .620 309 423
01-5119 2/0 259 str .080 .680 355 520
01-5120 3/0 259 str .080 .730 410 640
01-5121 4/0 259 str .080 .810 481 770

* Ampacity based on a conductor temperature of 90̊C and an ambient air temperature of 40̊C.
For 18 AWG & 16 AWG; see UL 3173 above. (Type XLP hookup)
(Cole Wire & Cable., Inc. Catalog p.A.6)

p.22 2.1.6.1 Cable Size: Cable Size Shall be Number 2, 2/0, or 4/0 AWG. Number 6 AWG shall be permitted to be used as a grounding conductor when the overcurrent device associated with the ungrounded (hot) conductors is rated at 200A or less.
(Note) #4 AWG feeder cable is no longer acceptable.
p.22 2.1.6.1 Acceptable Materials and Construction: Conductors shall be made of annealed copper wires in accordance with the elongation, finish, and coating requirements of ASTM B 3 or ATSM B 33. Portable feeder cables shall utilize flexible copper conductors with a fine strand Class K or M, maximum strand size 30 AWG. (Note) Type SC cable is Class K.
p.23 2.2.4 Outdoor Use: When used outdoors, single-pole separable connectors shall be NEMA 3R “Rain Tight” or protected from the weather.
(???) What is considered to be suitable protection?
(Note) CamLoc style connectors are not NEMA 3R and plastic bags covering or around them is not suitable.
p.23 2.2.5.2 Panel Mount Connector Termination to Flexible Conductors: Single Pole Panel Mount connectors shall be terminated to flexible conductors via direct crimp, double setscrew, listed compression ring terminals or listed mechanical compression connectors (lugs) affixed to the threaded stud of the connector. Panel mount connectors utilizing single setscrew termination methods shall not be used.
(???) This would include single lug compression ring terminals?
p.24 2.2.7 Cable Size: Connectors shall be used with a cable size that they are rated for.
(Note) #4 & #6 feeder cable is not acceptable for use with a CamLoc type plug.

p.25 Part 3 Selection of Single-conductor Portable Power Feeder Cable Assemblies
p.25 General: Single-Conductor portable power feeder cable assemblies shall be protected by an overcurrent protection device at their supply point and any location in the portable system where the wire size is reduced. Overcurrent devices shall not be required at points of conductor size reduction if the assembly is protected by an upstream overcurrent protection device with an ampacity equal to or less than the ampacity of the reduced conductor.
Cables used in single-conductor portable power feeder cable assemblies shall meet the requirements of 2.1
Connectors used in single-conductors portable power feeder cable assemblies shall meet the requirements of 2.2.
p.25 Ampacity: Ampacity of a cable or a connector shall be limited to a value which will prevent the cable or connector from reaching a temperature higher than its temperature rating or the temperature rating of the equipment it is attached to.
Current in a single-conductor portable power feeder cable assembly shall be limited by the use of an overcurrent device at the supply point to a value not greater than that listed in sections 3.3 or 3.4. Under no circumstances shall the overcurrent device protecting the cable have an ampacity greater than the ampacity of the cable unless the tap rules of sections 3.4(A), (B) or ( C) apply.
Conductor sizes and ampacities of single-conductor portable feeder cable assemblies shall be limited to those described in sections 3.31 through 3.3.5.1.
All single-conductor portable power feeder cable assemblies shall have a temperature rating of at least 90̊C. This temperature rating shall apply to all cables, connectors and terminations that are part of the assembly.

p.26 Ampacity of single-conductor portable power feeder cable assembly: Single-conductor portable power feeder cable that meets all of the conditions in (A) through (E) below shall be protected by an overcurrent device not greater than the value listed in table 3.3.1 at the supply point, and at any point the wire size is reduced and shall have an ampacity as listed in table 3.3.1
(A) The cable shall not be installed in a raceway, conduit, nipple, or enclosure for more than 24" of its length.
(B) The cable shall not be bundled, triped, harnessed, triplexed, or in a triangular or square configuration.
( C) The cable shall not be stacked, and must be installed in a single layer.
(D) The cable must be installed with no more than a single point of its circumference (that is less than 15% of its circumference) in contact with anything besides air or less than one cable diameter from any other adjacent object or cable(s).
(E) The cable must be used in an ambient temperature of 30̊C (86̊F) or less.
Table 3.3.1 Ampacity of Cable

Wire Size Ampacity Maximum Overcurrent Protection
#2 190 100
2/0 300 200
4/0 405 400

(Note) All cable in a distribution system must be rated for the specified overcurrent protection, there is no stepping down cable size for it’s protected load by the gear fed by this cable or use of distribution equipment without it’s own overcurrent protection when stepping down the conductor size.
(Note) By the above specifications (D) & (C), no more than two conductors at any point can touch. This is unless as appropriate as per Triped de-rating of cable above where it enters a service entrance, is loomed or bundled in a cable pick up point. See table 3.3.3 below
(Note) 24" A specified maximum length inside a switchboard, panelboard, switch or other piece of equipment (down line of the overcurrent protection) unless derated in ampacity as per table 3.3.2 below at both supply point and inside the device or cable size stepped up at the device to compensate for downrating.
(Note) Very specific de-rating of conductor ampacities per table 3.3.1.

p.27 3.3.3 Ampacity of a single-conductor portable power feeder cable assembly bundled, triped, harnessed triplexed, or in a triangular or square configuration or stacked, or less than one cable diameter from any othe adjacent object or cable(s)
Single-conductor poertable power feeder cable that is:
Not installed for more than a total of 24" in a raceway, conduit, nipple, or enclosure and;
used in an ambient temperature of 30̊C (86̊F) or less.
Shall have an overcurrent protection device not greater than the value given in table 3.3.3 at the supply point and at any point the wire size is reduced and a shall have an ampacity as listed in table 3.3.3.

When single-conductor portable power feeder cable assemblies are bundled, triped, harnessed; triplexed or in a triangular or square configuration; or stacked; or less than one cable diameter from any other adjacent object or cable(s) all of the conductors that are bundled, triped, harnessed; triplexed or in a triangular or square configuration; or stacked; or less than one cable diameter from any other adjacent object or cable(s) shall be counted in the ampacity calculation of table 3.3.3.

Table 3.3.3 Ampacity of a single, single-conductor portable power feeder cable assembly bundled, triped, harnessed; triplexed, or in a triangular or square configuration; or stacked; or less than one cable diameter from any other adjacent object or cable(s).

Conductors 3
Conductors 4-6 Conductors 7-9 Conductors 10-20 Conductors 21-30 Conductors

Ampacity Maximum
Overcurrent
Protection Ampacity Maximum
Overcurrent
Overcurrent
Overcurrent
Overcurrent
Overcurrent
Protection
#2 174 100 152 100 122 100 106 100 76 75 68 60
2/0 271 200 237 200 190 175 166 150 118 110 107 100
4/0 361 350 300 253 250 221 200 158 150 150 142 125

(Note) By NEC standards, the grounded conductor (Neutral) is considered a current carrying conductor, this makes in the above list five wire feeder cable looms 4-conductor for appropriate ampacities. Six wire (double neutral) dual loom cable assemblies as a standard in many cases, would comply with the above two and three conductor ampacities for a higher rating as long as dual bundled cable assembly run parallel with each other and given qualified supervision over. Neither loomed cable assembly now comply with the below niceties for feeding applications such as a 96 way dimmer. (Appropriate specific and allowable ampacities of this specific distribution/dimmer rack feeder cable below covered in specification of allowances for down rating the feeder for maximum load of switchboard mounted maximum overcurrent protected equipment given a 640 Amp per phase maximum draw of specified dimmers before considering feed thru, convince, supplemental and hard patch devices or outlets installed both “main breakered” and feed thru).
(Note) Closed Loop installations (below) in specification could compensate for this ampacity as long as inspected and supervised by qualified technicians but is not normal policy and has it’s own ball of wax in policies as it were in not being a good solution for keeping feeder cable loomed in ease of use. Dual parallel conductors given potential back feed situations is also an option but necessitating qualified technicians using it. This is highly dangerous in back feed and looses any use of the feed thru of other equipment design intent of normal distribution equipment. It also adds to safety problems of in dual / parallel conductors feeding gear having potentially very exposed male ends on the female side of the feeder cable. Dual runs even if very equal in cable length is not recommended. It would seem by way of this specification in normal temporary distribution equipment installations, feeder cable from Tails, to jumper to feeder, should no longer be loomed and now individually laid out.
(???) By way of specification, even if not bundled, should more than one conductor touch in a cable pick or layout, it is derated. This includes all feeder cables that touch naturally by way of gravity even if not loomed in being lifted or laid out and not specifically grouped by means of bundling to be a banded together tripple or quad pairing unless spaced apart in prevention from touching also against specification for derating. eeg. On a cable pick, cables that should touch must be derated. There must be no more than two cables touching at any point in the layout. This is difficult in definition by way of strain relief required by the NEC at a service entrance or other equipment unless separated or exception in dual conductors by way also of proximity and number of cable separators. There might be some leanancy or implied necessity for conductors to a point to touch at specified or necessary and or normal binding of the conductor points given the rest of the cable is separated. Such a waver for all pinch points is difficult to define say as a two screw strain relief tensioning device as the norm but otherwise in definition of a cable pick, what will de-rate the ampacities of the cable given even one point of contact.
(Note) This derating of feeder cable by way of surface contact also includes while not specified all other current carrying conductors or cables in an assembly. Socapex cable for instance would also count against the rating of a feeder cable when more than one conductor touching a feeder cable line.
(Note) This specification by normal current carrying conductor defination also includes the (Neutral) current carrying conductor(s) for all intent of touching and de-rating intent.
(Note) This specification for the most part does not at this time does not address the need, derating or necessity at times for oversizing or dual parallel runs of the grounded conductor (Neutral) in gaining acceptance in the industry. At some point this might become an addition to these specifications.
p.28 Other than 30̊C (86̊F) Ambient Temperature: When the ambient temperature is other tnan 30̊C (86̊F) the ampacity in tables 3.3.1, 3.3.2, and 3.3.3 shall be adjusted by the correction factors in table 3.3.4 (A), and the Maximum Overcurrent Protection listed in the table shall be changed to the values in table 3.3.4(B)
(Note) This ambient temperature is going to become another very specific factor in de-rating for outdoor applications for more than 86̊F temperatures given loadings. This 86̊F design factor for most gear is problematic in losing say 9% of a conductor or distribution equipment gear’s ampacity rating once it becomes say 90̊F instead of 86̊F. Given heating from stage lighting gear, audience factor heating loads on air conditioning and/or just the temperature of the day, once the show starts, this might become a important table to consider for an expected say 0.82 derating for a 120̊F day or other conditions, or say in the shop 96% of expected ampacity derating during a 90̊F day. Such a dynamic temperature shift might be necessary to rate all Ampacities for a maximum expected temperature rather than average one.
(Note) The norm of a 20% safety factor in amperage of system calculated load can soak up some of this derating necessity due to temperature but this reduces it’s intent of being a safety factor instead of design factor. For say a show in the summer where the temperatures about the stage or feeder might become over 86̊F as potential, in selection of AWG and it’s rating, potentially that feeder should become a factor.
(Note) Table 3.3.4(B) becomes the governing factor for all general tour or show use feeder cable in further laminating amperage of feeder cable but load applied in formatting the formula. This table 3.3.4(B) in pre-designed show and current draw than would seem to be the most important table for cable sizing, and should be the primary table used assuming the loomed or picked cable does not also factor in.

ETC supplies the second neutral Cam-Lok because a 200% neutral is required by the NEC (520.53 (O)(1), and thus by the UL Listing.

For a general view as to why more neutrals have not burned up, see the ETC Load Survey. There is huge diversity in these systems. Over 70% of the 119,000 dimmers surveyed had 1150W or less connected to a 2400W dimmer.

ST

Last edited:
Steve T is definitely the expert here. I have a Lex Pagoda and after talking with Lex they send me a new neutral harness so I could rewire the internals of the distro.

One thing to keep in mind, I would be surprised if the neutral service through out the building from the service entrance to the panel and company switch has a double rated neutral, so in the extreme situation, you might have double neutral or double rated neutral, but back up the line IMHO it is unlkely that the building wiring will be done that way. Interestingly here granted not in the most up to date electrical power company, no one looks at having a double rated neutral on the power distrobution to the city, even though the on occasion the loads can be severely unbalanced.

Sharyn

Steve T is definitely the expert here. I have a Lex Pagoda and after talking with Lex they send me a new neutral harness so I could rewire the internals of the distro.

One thing to keep in mind, I would be surprised if the neutral service through out the building from the service entrance to the panel and company switch has a double rated neutral, so in the extreme situation, you might have double neutral or double rated neutral, but back up the line IMHO it is unlkely that the building wiring will be done that way. Interestingly here granted not in the most up to date electrical power company, no one looks at having a double rated neutral on the power distrobution to the city, even though the on occasion the loads can be severely unbalanced.

Sharyn

Sharyn,

Read Steve's post from September 14th, 2008, (Post#18). He explains why building wiring does NOT have to have doubled neutrals. It's all about whether the netral is treated as an individual chunk of copper, or as part of a system. There is a need for additional neutral capacity in portable cable, but not in conduit.

--Sean

Last edited by a moderator:
Double neutrals are used in massive data rooms, in which there is a lot of "junk" being fed up the neutral from switching power supplies used in computers. Also, my dimmer rack actually has double cam in's due to it has a 600A main (this is a portable rack), I do not load past 375A a leg, so i end up running two sets of 4/0. Or if i have it available and it is a short run i run 2 sets of 3/0. When running double conductors you have to make sure that both sets of double conductors are the exact same size, or you can have a 50+A imbalance between your two runs of each conductor.

... There is a need for additional neutral capacity in portable cable, but not in conduit.
Actually Mr. Terry stated:
"Why isn't a second neutral required in the conduit feeding the 400A company switch? Because those conductors have a lower ampacity to begin with (and are therefore larger) and in addition are de-rated to 80% ampacity because there are four current-carrying conductors in the pipe. The neutral is always considered a current carrying conductor when feeding a non-linear load. The four wires in the conduit heat as a system, and the neutral experiences overcurrent only when the phase conductors are at less that full current (when the system is dimmed and the current waveform is most non-sinusoidal)."

I am aware of what Steve wrote but if you look at it:

the cables in the conduit are derated to 80 percent, and treated as a whole system.

Now if there is a need for 50& derating on the portable and this same identical unbalanced load is being feed via conduit derated to 80 percent you still are not operating as derated to 50 percent

The NEC points are assuming that the 3 phase lines are running reasonably balanced loades, and my point was that it is possible in a theater setup that these assumptions might not be correct

For instance, three phase supply switch, one phase for AV, second phase for half dimmer and third phase for other half of the dimmers. It would be possible to have the full half off situation in a conduit installed situation.

Since the de rating to 80 percent works for in conduit I wonder if de rating the switch by 80 percent would be a safe alternative so instead of 400 amps go to 300 or 320

Is the alternative that you add a second neutral to the company switch camlok's to the existing neutral bar and leave the wire feeding the switch alone?

Sharyn

Last edited:
I can think of no better way to ensure humbars on the video and sixty cycle in the audio.

So you have never seen a situation where a production uses one distro, for audio video and lights?i
Perhaps in Vegas the land of endless electrical power

I've seen the above in lots of smaller productions, typically using single phase dimmers
Lots of people used Lex Pagoda distro's and set up the connections that way

As long as the grounds are fine, never seen a problem

Sharyn

Last edited:
I am aware of what Steve wrote but if you look at it:

the cables in the conduit are derated to 80 percent, and treated as a whole system.

Now if there is a need for 50& derating on the portable and this same identical unbalanced load is being feed via conduit derated to 80 percent you still are not operating as derated to 50 percent

The NEC points are assuming that the 3 phase lines are running reasonably balanced loades, and my point was that it is possible in a theater setup that these assumptions might not be correct

For instance, three phase supply switch, one phase for AV, second phase for half dimmer and third phase for other half of the dimmers. It would be possible to have the full half off situation in a conduit installed situation.

Since the de rating to 80 percent works for in conduit I wonder if de rating the switch by 80 percent would be a safe alternative so instead of 400 amps go to 300 or 320

Is the alternative that you add a second neutral to the company switch camlok's to the existing neutral bar and leave the wire feeding the switch alone?

Sharyn

400A/.8= 500A This is the derated ampacity we need for each of four current-carrying conductors in a pipe (A,B,C, N).

90 degree copper conductor with an ampacity of at least 500A from table 310.16 = 700 kcmil. That's the effective size of the derated phase and neutral conductors in the pipe feeding our 400A Company switch.

The 4/0 AWG 90 degree conductor we use for portable feeder in free air has a cross sectional area of 211.6 kcmil. Thus, you can see that putting 4 current-carrying conductors in a pipe and derating accordingly requires a conductor with 3.3 times as much copper to match the free air rating of our 90 degree 4/0 portable cable.

That's why oversize neutrals are not a code requirement for the wires in the conduit, but are required for the portable cable. Also, the Code leaves open the possibility that oversize neutrals may actually be needed in the pipe with some types of loads. See the FPN from 210.4 (A):

FPN: A 3-phase, 4-wire, wye-connected power system used to supply power to nonlinear loads may necessitate that the power system design allow for the possibility of high harmonic currents on the neutral conductor.

BTW, the whole concept of balanced load across the three phases becomes much less of an issue when the primary contributor to neutral overcurrent is the non-linear load, not the phase imbalance. We assume a completely unbalanced load in the safe design of our systems, simply because it is possible. We never derate the neutral below 100% as is allowed in some other types of installations.

Finally, a second neutral on the output of the company switch is a Good Thing.

ST

So Steve what you are saying if I can interpret is that going into the company switch and simply tying another camlok on the neutral bar will work fine since the in pipe cable will handle it.

Am I correct that the camlok connector for the neutral will not support the double rating so that simply making up a neutral y cable would not work? Are most of the company switches wired up with the high rated pipe cable to the neutral bar and then use 4/0 from there ot the camlok?
Sharyn

So Steve what you are saying if I can interpret is that going into the company switch and simply tying another camlok on the neutral bar will work fine since the in pipe cable will handle it.

Am I correct that the camlok connector for the neutral will not support the double rating so that simply making up a neutral y cable would not work? Are most of the company switches wired up with the high rated pipe cable to the neutral bar and then use 4/0 from there ot the camlok?
Sharyn

A camlok connector is rated for 400amps, so you cannot make a "cam twofer" to add a neutral. The 4/0 cable also cannot carry more than 400 (or was it 405amps?) amps, so no part of a "y" cable is rated to carry the additional amperage.

--Sean

A shameless plug for one of my favorite distribution device companies, largely due to the name: the Dadco Super Cam Thru Spider, aka "Duzz-All".

Note the two neutral Cam-loks in Lex Products' Company Switch:
proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back