Wireless Power

It's pretty much the same stuff Tesla was doing way back when, just re-looked at. All I want to be able to do is set my cell phone, PDA, iPod, and laptop all on a table and have them charge without plugging anything in.

As the article says, they plan to have it in over a million units by the end of next year. This technology seems to be ready now, not five years from now.

they do have pads and adapters that can be used for existing devices. electric toothbrushes use this technology already. what i think would be cool is if we could do this with stuff on set pieces that move.

they do have pads and adapters that can be used for existing devices. electric toothbrushes use this technology already. what i think would be cool is if we could do this with stuff on set pieces that move.

The issue will be... when will it be standardized. When will every device have it? Simply put, unless everything I have has it, I'm not going to use it.

And if you really crank it up and stand in the right place, you can cook hot-dogs in your hand!

Well, not really...

i sent that link to my tech director at tri-c and he thought it was a joke till he clicked the link and saw it...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back