Wireless Systems

Brenden Friedel

If I were to purchase 6 AT 3000 Gen 4 and swap them out with my current SLX system, Could I use the current antenna distro units I have? Currently, they are all U8A44. I was looking at BLX4r but at the Price of the BLX I could get AT systems that show battery

Your antenna distro will work fine with any UHF band receivers. Keep in mind that the current AT 3000 uses a proprietary mic connector on the belt pack transmitters, making it difficult and expensive to use anything but Audio Technica's mics. Not good if you want to use Countryman, DPA, or any other brands. This has been discussed in other threads.

I have some Audio Technica 3000 and 2000 wireless Body systems and like them a lot. Have not really had many problems with them. I use them with there individual antennas. The only issue I have had are your standard Lav or head set wire breaking or getting broken here and having to order a new one. Only one time did I have to deal with a young kid dropping there body pack in the roil throne. Lets say that did not work afterwords.

Best of Luck to you

I don't have the 4th generation, but love the 3rd generation. Even bought about 4 extra transmitters once the 4th generation was announced.

I don't have the 4th generation of the Audio Technica 2000 or 3000 and did not even know they existed till I read this thred and looked it up. Does the new receivers work with the older equipment? It does not matter I will keep working with what I got.

I believe the response from AT that I got was the receivers will work with the old transmitters, however you won't be able to see the battery status.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back