wish lists time of the year

Yes, thank you. The reply was posted while I was hunting and pecking.

<our Wybron Scrollers that are out on repair> In that case- would you like a demo Smart Color sent to your theater for a week or two? It's unfortunate you have been without the majority of your color scrollers for so long-

Yes, thank you. The reply was posted while I was hunting and pecking.
<our Wybron Scrollers that are out on repair> In that case- would you like a demo Smart Color sent to your theater for a week or two? It's unfortunate you have been without the majority of your color scrollers for so long-

It would be great to demo them, can i choose the weeks so that i get to use them on a show and not just light up an empty stage?

Needs? Hahahaha You Have NO Idea!!!

I have TOTAL:

15 par 56 cans with 300 watt lamps in each and 5 scoops for ALL my stage light. 4 par 64, 2 15 - 30 degree zooms and 2 OLD century elipsoidals (we call them torpedos cuz they are huge...) for my front of house. Board is an old strand 200 with a faulty master control. Everything is running Microplex (why dmx i do not know) to 3 NSI 8 channel dimmers @2400W per channel.

So if you have any equipment you are not using or wanna get rid of... (hint, hint) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back