Women's gloves

I buy women's gardening gloves made of thin goatskin or deerskin, then I cut the fingers off. I don't know the brand name but they are an off white leather with a brightly colored knit cuff.

I hate to say it but......Harbor Freight carries several lines of gloves, some are even similar to "set wear". All their sizes tend to run small.

I was wandering through my local Home Depot last week and was surprised to see a really nice selection of women's and even children's sized "mechanix-like" gloves. I don't remember if they were actually mechanix brand but they were at least similar and looked great.

I get gloves as thanks to my crew at one of my occasional jobs and the gloves that I get for the smaller hands on the crew are these Wells Lamont gloves. They seem to hold up quite well and I've gotten nothing but good reviews from the folks wearing them. They're in one of the hardware stores local to the gigs.

Setwear makes some finger-less gloves specifically for woman, but personally I've found any of their regular gloves in a size medium to be quite comfortable. And they go all the way down to XS, which look pretty **** small to me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back