The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Wotcha

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by dimwatt, Dec 30, 2004.

1. dimwatt

dimwatt Member

Hello all,

First let me apologise for jumping straight into a technical forum and asking questions before introducing myself. The help I've received has been really useful, and I look forward to learning much more.

I started playing with lighting many years ago at school - plays, concerts and talent shows. Great fun with very limited resources, and proper rheostat dimmers - none of your remote control or presets there, 240V under direct control. But more of that another time.

Current project, and reason for seeking help, is a pantomime in our village hall. More good fun with limited resources. I've started a blog about it, but there is a little problem with my username and the software. Hope to get that resolved soon.

Foir the moment you can find the first installment here:
    http://www.controlbooth.com/journal-display-jid-92.html
    I did include lots of

</p>, but for some reason it is ignoring them. Ho hum.

Dim.

2. Mayhem

Mayhem Senior Team Emeritus Premium Member

Welcome Dim - I remember the panto's in the village hall when I was a little boy growing up in the East of England.

Certainly don't need to apologise for jumping in feet first. We certainly need more members asking questions and putting forward their 2 pence worth (which given the current world exchange rates seems to be worth more that either the US or Aus cents - hardly fair if you ask me!)

3. ship

ship Senior Team Emeritus Premium Member

grumble, grumble, grumble!

Yea, what he said.